Our Medication Dispensing Management Solution (Personal Medication System) automatically dispenses medication and vitamin supplements in accordance with prescribed treatment programs. It is a practical, low-cost solution that ensures our customers get the right dose of medications at the right time.
Benefits of Our Medication Dispensing Management System
- It’s Easy – When it is time to take the medication, the tray will automatically turn to the next dose, and a highly audible alarm will sound.
- Quick Response to non-compliance – When the medicine is not taken within 30 minutes of the prescribed time, our Care Center will be notified. The Care Center representative will call the patient to remind them to take their medicine. If the representative does not get a response from the patient, a caregiver or medical contact is called to ensure adherence.
- Freedom to Stay at Home Longer – Compliance to medication will help avoid serious medical issues and ease life of those chronic care management issues.
- Right Pill, Right Dose, Right Time – The peace of mind of no longer having to worry if your loved one missed dose or took a double dose. The Medication Dispenser Management Solution can pre-load up to 30 days worth of medication
As evident by some of the statistics below, properly adhering to a doctor’s prescription regimen clients are able to stay healthy and in their own homes longer.
- Approximately 40% of people entering nursing homes do so because they are unable to self-medicate in their own homes
- Almost 30% of all hospital admissions for people over the age of 65 are directly attributable to medication non-adherence
- 125,000 people die each year from non-adherence to medication
To learn more about Health & Comfort Home Care Agency, contact us through our website by clicking here, or by giving us a call at 732-246-8555.