Health & Comfort Home Care Agency in New Jersey provides experienced and compassionate registered professional skilled nurses and Home Health Aides in NJ to assist clients with physical and emotional support in the convenience of their own home, and/or facilities such as: Assisted Living, Hospitals, Rehabilitation or Skilled Nursing facilities. We are accredited by New Jersey’s largest and only state-based home care accreditation program-The Commission on Accreditation for Home Care (CAHC). This seal of approval requires that we always provide quality health care services and assistance to the young, elderly, disabled and patients recovering from illness or surgery.
Key facts about Health & Comfort Home Care Agency in NJ that are important to note:
- We are an accredited home care agency and monitored on an ongoing basis
- Health and Comfort Home Care Agency has received accreditation with distinction
- Our caregivers are trained, insured and bonded for your protection and are under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. They assist patients with bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulation, physical exercises, light housekeeping and more
- Every employee undergoes State and Federal screening, fingerprinting and an intensive interview process that includes reference verification and skill evaluation.
- Health and Comfort Home Care Agency services the entire State of New Jersey for In-Home Skilled Nursing Services by New Jersey Licensed Registered Nurses (R.N.)
- Health and Comfort Home Care Agency provides Registered Nurses and Home Health Aides
- If you receive skilled nursing services, you are assured that only nurses who are currently licensed by the New Jersey Board of Nursing are employed. In addition, all those who care for you have been interviewed, their references have been checked and their clinical skills have been tested.
- Our agencies are put through rigorous testing to provide the best chance of having trustworthy and high quality home care services for your loved ones
- Our staff of Home Health Aides also shares your native language, including: English, Spanish, Polish, Russian and Portuguese
- An individual plan of care is designed for the patient by a New Jersey licensed Registered Nurse (R.N.) based on medical assessment and patient’s need and desires. The Plan of Care addresses medical, physical, social and emotional aspects of patient’s needs
- We accept private payment, long-term insurance, most private insurances, Medicaid Managed Care, and Medicaid. In addition, Health and Comfort participates in a variety of programs, including CCPED, ACCAP, RESPITE, GLOBAL OPTIONS, JACC, HOSPICE, MCMAP, VNA and HIVHC
To learn more about our company or to request our services please contact us today at (732) 246-8555.
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Developmental Disabilities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Heart Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Immunologic Disorders
- Infectious Diseases
- Joint Replacement
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Disorders
- Paraplegia /Quadriplegia
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Renal Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Urological Disorders
They have been great towards me. The supervisor has been very courteous. I speak to her often, and she’s great. The caregivers are good. Everyone I’ve had is neat. They clean my house well. I have used them for about a year now.
Health and Comfort Home Care is really good. I hired them for my daughter. She’s not that easy to take care of, and she can’t talk. If I had any problems, I could go to them and they’d help me out. They’re very flexible with the hours. I don’t look to go to a different agency.
They sent a very caring home health aide. I have no problems with them. They treat me properly and provided the things that I need. I have used other providers in the past, and they are nothing compared to what I have now.